3 DAY PROGRAMS
- Water bottle / bottle of water
- 2 or more pairs of runners
- 1 pair of walking shoes if you have them (not essential)
- 6 or more pairs of socks (7-8)
- 6 or more pairs of underwear (7-8)
- 1 or more pairs of shorts and/or 1 or more pairs of tracksuit bottoms (3-4 total)
- 5 or more t-shirts (6-7)
- 2 or more jumpers (3)
- Rain gear
The above amounts are minimum amounts required and will suffice, with recommended amounts in brackets just in case.
Bring extras if you can and/or feel you need to, it will be better to be looking at them than looking for them!
Please also bring something comfortable to wear in the evenings. Tracksuits will do fine but bring something else if you dont have many changes of clothes.
Please bring €40 with you to attend our next continuous assessment day (€40 if you pay on the weekend – normally €50)
Available to purchase
- Refit Yourself Hoodies – €30 (S,M,L,XL)
- Refit Yourself Tshirts – €15 (S,M,L,XL)
- Waterproof Jacket – €12 (S,M,L,XL)
- Waterproof Trousers – €12 (S,M,L,XL)
- Thermal Hat – €6
- Thermal Gloves – €5
- Backpack – €15